Babies can start with a bat-at mode that lights up at their touch; a great intro to cause and effect! Then little ones can boost their fine motor skills and get their learn on by pressing the 4 light-up buttons on Franky Beats’ head to activate fun and exciting learning content about shapes, colors and numbers!
Where development comes into play™
Gross Motor: Fun music and motions encourage your little one to push, bat-at, shake and groove along.
Sensory: Stimulate your baby’s senses with bright, colorful lights, roly-poly motions, and lively tunes.
Cognitive: Action/reaction activities help develop baby’s curiosity and thinking skills as they discover how to bring Franky Beats™ to life! Plus, learning mode content teaches little ones about shapes, numbers and colors.
- Roly-poly base with bright lights and playful tunes teaches shapes and colors
- Two modes to grow with baby
- Baby’s touch brings Franky Beats™ to life with lights and music; a great intro to cause & effect!
- Press light-up buttons on head to discover different colors, shapes and numbers
- Includes up to 5 minutes of entertaining and educational content